Montego EFi F-reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Montego EFi F-reg

would anyone be interested in buying my black montego efi, F-reg, It's moted 11mths, headlining has been redone, full service by my self, and the interior is very good just some of the piping has come unstuck off the seats but no rips anywhere i can see, it's got a sticky rear wheel cylinder but i do have another to go on just got two other projects to mess around with at the moment .. I had it sold but the buyer pulled out losing his deposit . the rear arches have been cleaned up but they are there and would need blowing over and laquered, but still looks very nice. £1200 ONO i'm not affraid of offers so give me a shout. 07809533177.
    Attached Files

nice motor tony/good luck with the sale

Comment

What is the general condition of the bodywork please as in shuts, sills all the normal niggly areas please?
      What is it like mechanically too?

Comment

The body work is brilliant, even the mot tester said it drives really good, the door shuts and doors are remarkable. I can send anyone pics as soon as I'm back as I'm going to Belfast in the morn

Comment

Originally posted by tonyrs View Post
          The body work is brilliant, even the mot tester said it drives really good, the door shuts and doors are remarkable. I can send anyone pics as soon as I'm back as I'm going to Belfast in the morn
          Thanks, I will PM you my email address.

Comment

Monty efi

Hi ya, did you get the email pics I sent you??

Comment

Working...
            X