Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Turbo spec/uprated parts

This thread is for performance parts.

Turbo spec gearbox. This was built with a full set of new steel caged bearings, fitted with a type b diff. The box has been run for a handful of miles to ensure all is well and removed. This should be seen as a brand new gearbox, with bearings and put together with everything cleaned and meticulously checked.

Ie this was not a diy job!

£SOLD

Attached Files
    Last edited by countrydude; 21st August 2014, 13:14.

Is this maestro spec, or 220/420 turbo spec?
    www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
    www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
    www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

maestro plug and play

Comment

I am desperately after one of these but unfortunately this is out of my price range at the minute. Just a reminder if Jeff or Mal see this post to let me no next time your at your barn, Cheers Andy
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
        Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
        Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

If you are looking to push on for more power from the t series or o series turbo then this is the way to go. I forget how much the bearings were now, but that cost, with the diff, then paying for the assembly, isn't cheap.

I'd say this is a 300-350bhp capable.

Comment

Where do you source the parts so I can see the cost of it all? This is to weigh up my options wither to build my own or cheeper to buy yours?

Just wondering if you have an uprated alloy radiator ??

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

There is a guy on rover tech who sells the bearings. The box I think is sold now

Comment

Even the type B diffs are worth a fair bit now. The lotus people are waking up to how good they are!

Comment

Uprated maestro turbo radiator, triple core, standard dimensions width and height but core is 42mm thick so loads of cooling capacity. Easily capable of high end power. Good quality item with metal end tanks. Will be supplied with the 10" fan attached. Very little use, under 100 miles! SOLD

I do have other parts to list but until I get some info on value I don't know what to list them for. Most if not all are maestro t16 specific so if anyone is planning a project along those line do pm me.
                  Last edited by countrydude; 21st August 2014, 13:13.

Comment

dup
                    Last edited by countrydude; 21st August 2014, 17:24.

Comment

When recently tested engine was still making 160psi on each cylinder. All bearings were new, block was decked slightly and rebored to 86mm for the je pistons inside.

I ran this for 25-30k and made 279bhp at 16psi on a t28. It is a strong engine and surprised everyone who drove with me, even people who know the t16 engine well!

£400

I still have all water pipes, silicone and stainless etc, for someone to recreate this 220 engine bay in a monty/maestro:

Comment

Do you still have timing belt side engine mount?
                        MG Maestro turbo 437
                        367 Bhp

Comment

yes, you want the whole assembly? You'll just need to weld 2 plates onto your suspension turret

Comment

T16 engine loom and 550ecu.

Will make any T16 conversion a bolt in turnkey job, no immobiliser. There are 5-7 wires into the cab, which I kept the maestro ends on so match them up and away you go!

Has the boost cut removed. All you need for wiring a t16, supplied with all fuses, relays, plugs the fuel cut off is there too. Engine was running spot on and loom has been checked for continuity on every plug. The loom was cut from a maestro with the maestro ends still on the main wires into the cab. Will make an easy mod for zs, zr etc. Everything else will be obvious; The lives are still on the distribution block; the earths are black and need to be bolted to the chassis.

SOLD
                            Last edited by countrydude; 29th October 2014, 18:40.

Comment

dont really want weld on my inner wing, is possible to fit rubber bush and mount on engine?, i still have my back mount fitted just thinking of extra support and having both
                              MG Maestro turbo 437
                              367 Bhp

Comment

Working...
                              X