Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] 1984 - Austin Maestro L

the car has been standing for over 20 years
    . We have all the original paperwork , invoice of sale , service bills, and things for this and that a recall notice etc , lots of history.

The down side to it all is the brakes are seized on an the tyres are flat there's not a lot of room in the garage , the mileage is 50500
    If it is any good to someone in the club they can have it for what the scrap man has offered, I would sooner the club members make a few quid on it than the scrapman .

anyway let me know if it's any good to one of your members or if you need any more details .
    Regards
    Alan
    PM me for contact details - club members will be given priority

Located Enderby - J21 M1

Reminds me of when you dragged 345Y out of a similar looking situation!

Someone must want to give this a home - even if you cannot keep it just put it on eBay with "barn find" in the title and you are sure to double your money, saving a Maestro in the process

Comment

I love these garage finds. Thank goodness it's not an early Monty!

It looks well worth rescuing. Hope it gets a happy ending.
      1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

Tax expired 31st October 1991

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
          Reminds me of when you dragged 345Y out of a similar looking situation!

Someone must want to give this a home - even if you cannot keep it just put it on eBay with "barn find" in the title and you are sure to double your money, saving a Maestro in the process
          yes it does! - in fact all that was needed for 345 to get back on the road was a couple of wheel bearings after being sat for a considerable time, everything else was fine, and now shes arguably the best early
          Austin Maestro left -

i am quite tempted by this, but recovery costs will be quite high as it will need a trailer to move

Comment

very interested in this and not far from me can i have details please so can go veiw it please

Comment

pm sent

Comment

thanks mate going to veiw it friday evening only 20-25 mins up road from me

Comment

another early maestro saved going to collect this next week very clean car was going to use panels for my clubman but its to clean so will be putting it in for mot and see what it needs

Comment

Originally posted by maestro mad ant View Post
                    another early maestro saved going to collect this next week very clean car was going to use panels for my clubman but its to clean so will be putting it in for mot and see what it needs
                    Nice one

Comment

Excellent work, good to see another early Maestro saved
                      1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

Well done, be sure to take lots of pictures of the rescue mission. Would make a great article for Monstro!

Comment

do you mean lots of pics of it being dragged out the garage mate and onto recovery truck or the progress as i do it up

Comment

its definatly going to be interesting as the garage is up the side of the house in the back garden had my maestro on the drive when went to look the other day and not much room on the drive let alone in the garage lol

Comment

pics as promised of the 84 1.3l mk1 stood for 20yrs

pics of the 84 mk1 1.3l saved from scrap
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X