Meastro Van rear doors and other bits wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Meastro Van rear doors and other bits wanted

Evening all, I've recently bought an Ex-BT Meastro van for restoration to get ready for Pride Of Longbridge in April 2015. I'm trying to sorce the rear doors and a meastro carpet either full car size (i'll cut to fit) or the exact one for the van. Also the front outer screen trim is missing so i'll either try and buy one or when it comes to it get the screen changed by the insurance as they supply the trim with the screen. Any help would be so gratful if you cant get a reply on here (emails will go to my fone) my number is 07810898622 just send a text and i'll get back to you..

hello tony it would be nce to see how the work on the van progresses. ive always fanced haveing one myself but they was a bit expensive when bt first sold off there fleet of vans

Comment

Hi ya bigdave, i was watching this on Ebay and missed the bidding as i was messing around in the garage, but contacted the seller and the buyer wanted to collect it mid November but they said no and contacted me and i went over and collected it, cheap as well. so it will be ready for POL, and not as much to do as there was on the Montego Turbo, so i'll post pics as soon as work starts..

Comment

I've got front carpet either plain grey or with MG on rubber section, let me know if you want it together with the indicator units you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
        X