Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Maestro Front Quarter Panel N/S £150 each

O/S pictured but N/S is the same.
    Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

bump
    Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

BTT, A good part to keep incase of a front end collision.

Comment

Aggh! What are you doing to me Why did I not know this existed in 2005!! The EFi could live with this. But two maestros....need to buy another garage.

Can...worms....my lap!
              1989 MG Maestro Turbo #413

1986 MG Maestro EFi - Dead but still here
              1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 L - Dead and in heaven

2001 Rover 75 CDT (Daily Runner)

Comment

Picture here:

Comment

Do you have both or just one left?

Comment

Just the one side left.

Comment

Working...
                    X