MG Maestro Turbo headlining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] MG Maestro Turbo headlining

MG Maestro Turbo Headlining been stored for a few years in excellent condition was kept for a spare for my own Turbo which has now gone ,was not new but recoverd on an excellent biscuit forgot i had it stored away Looking for £100 would need to be collected to fragile to send
    Think i bought this from Phil Pope many years ago he had recovered it
    Last edited by MG Nut; 3rd January 2015, 05:10.

PhilJones

Originally posted by MG Nut View Post
    MG Maestro Turbo Headlining been stored for a few years in excellent condition was kept for a spare for my own Turbo which has now gone ,was not new but recoverd on an excellent biscuit forgot i had it stored away Looking for £100 would need to be collected to fragile to send
    Think i bought this from Phil Pope many years ago he had recovered it
    Does your headling fit the MG Maestro Turbo that is fitted with a sunroof??

Comment

Blast from the past! If it's one I did it will have a sunroof opening-all Maestro Turbos had a sunroof, of course.

Comment

MG Maestro Turbo

Hi Phil i bought of you ages ago had been in storage for years no one seems to want it have i priced to dear ?

Comment

Sorry for late reply Phil Jones just see your post yes it will fit a MG Maestro Turbo i bought for a project which in the end was not needed

Comment

They were that and more when new as replacement parts, rare in good nick and ready to fit-depnds on demand I guess. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Working...
            X