Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Montego Estates

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [For Sale] 2 Montego Estates

    Received from non member:

    I have two Montego estate cars that I am disposing of. One is a runner
    but without an MOT, and it does have a fair amount of body rot. It is a
    2.0L turbo diesel Clubman. The other is a 2.0L petrol injection
    Countryman,which has been used as a spares donor. This has also got a
    fair amount of body rot, but the engine runs.
    Could any of your members make use of these cars? I am only looking for
    the scrap value of them.

    Contact: aitchjayaitch@tiscali.co.uk

  • #2
    Oli. Really interested in the clubman!! I'll contact them
    Neil
    90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
    94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
    01 MG ZS 180
    97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
    16' BMW 330d M Sport
    14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
    57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi I picked these up at the weekend the diesel is rough round the edges but not to bad underneath the plan is to mot it and put it in to service the petrol will end up being broken for parts but the plan could change when I get a look at it
      Peter

      Comment


      • #4
        How did you get them both home?
        Neil
        90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
        94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
        01 MG ZS 180
        97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
        16' BMW 330d M Sport
        14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
        57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

        Comment


        • #5
          I picked them both up with a trailer, we went down on Saturday and sunday was a long weekend we did about 650 miles over the weekend picking them up some of my mates think I am mad
          Peter

          Comment


          • #6
            I swear these are still on ebay?! Or am I missing something?

            If you're breaking the Petrol can I please please please have the driveshafts? The ones on my DSL estate are completely shot and I need to have it on the road, so need a pair to send off for refurb. Might be interested in a few other bits too

            Thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi they are not the ones on ebay
              I have not had a chance to look at it yet but when I do I will let you know
              Peter

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks Peter, much appreciated.

                Comment

                Working...
                X