g reg mg maestro for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] g reg mg maestro for sale

well with a heavy heart am selling my g reg mg maestro. the story with this car is appox 16 years ago it had a bump and the owner repaired it poorly i would say and then put it away where it sat until last year when i got it .after a day of tinking we got it running and it sounded great .ive had two maestros before and i was well chuffed at the condition of this one. i had two rear arches put in appox a inch wide as only it had minor rust beginning ,and at the front sill where the wing bolts on a small patch again appox a inch there,also on the rear valance a small patch there.the doors had small patches in the corners but the doors where that good i wanted too keep them .the shell in all the other bad spots is mint it must be one of the best left out there.i begain to collect parts for it so there is spares like bumpers sunroof etc, i have stirpped the car down too a shell as i was heading too have it fully painted to be show winner.all the car is complete bar the middle bit of exhaust,the headlining biscuit is ok but lining has come off !!! there is far too much too list of where i stand with the car at the moment but i can send loads of pics if you send me your number am in the north east

As said pictures would be very helpful.

Comment

mg maestro

yeah i have loads of the car forgot too mention the underside of car has been fully cleaned and stone chipped 4 times then painted in brg so thats ready to be fitted up again .i have began too clean and paint with por15 some of the underside parts.this is a a cracking project for someone

Comment

How much do you want for it?

Comment

hi thanks for asking am after 500 which is a cheap and time saving way to have one of these rare fun cars

Comment

bump

Comment

I'll have this mate give me a message or ring on 07429562368

Comment

bump

Comment

Is the car complete as in all together/running or in bits?

Comment

hi too al my number is 07814243410 if you would like too ask any questions cheers

Comment

hi all this must be a bargin for someone who is looking

Comment

A picture says a 1000 words
                        MG Maestro turbo 437
                        367 Bhp

Comment

re sale of mg maestro

if you realy want to sell this motor why dont you post some pictures.or are you just messing about.thats how it looks from here? sorry if this upsets you but thats the way it looks

Comment

hi all well its the new year and am going too have too move this project now am wanting 300 pound for the car as i stated before its fully stripped waiting to be painted in new owners colours i will glady sent pics too anyone who wants them and discuss in fully it has too be a utter bargin for parts alone doors engine etc ,i dont want too sell bits and bobs i need too give the space back where its stored any questions please ring dave on 07814243410 cheers

Comment

Originally posted by cleandave2 View Post
                              hi all well its the new year and am going too have too move this project now am wanting 300 pound for the car as i stated before its fully stripped waiting to be painted in new owners colours i will glady sent pics too anyone who wants them and discuss in fully it has too be a utter bargin for parts alone doors engine etc ,i dont want too sell bits and bobs i need too give the space back where its stored any questions please ring dave on 07814243410 cheers
                              can you send me pics to my mobile please 07810898622. cheers Anthony

Comment

Working...
                              X