Anyone need any Maestro panels? Collection from BL Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Anyone need any Maestro panels? Collection from BL Day

We have quite a few second hand doors for sale.

We also have a rear quarter panel for a metal bumper maestro that includes the suspension turret and a skin.

Also a front quarter panel for a maestro (includes suspension turret)

Brand new metal bumpers, end caps.

These are just the parts I have listed off the top of my head, if there is anything you need inquire and we might have it.

Collection from near Gainsborough.
    Last edited by Beaker; 17th September 2015, 07:13.
    Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

What Montego bits do you have?

Comment

None unless it is universal between the two.
      Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Can you give me a price for a pair of new metal bumpers please?
        1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

I will just double check we have the pair and get back to you. I am sure we do Dan is not so sure.

Comment

Just checked. We have a pair, one front and one rear. £150 for both.

Comment

do you have any plenium panels? the bit under the front windscreen

Comment

Scuttle or the black bits that sit in it?

Comment

Hi Beaker,

I posted a [Wanted] thread earlier, but I'll ask you via your one too!

I'm assuming the rear seat belts on Maestro & Montego are the same here.... have you got a rear nearside (Prussian Blue if poss) shoulder seat belt?

Or even a black one just so I have a spare.

I'm heading for Peterborough this weekend too

Thanks in advance!
                  John

Comment

We definitely don't have blue sorry.

Comment

Hi do you have a drivers door in flame red that is in usable condition (dose not have to be mint ) if you have how much would it be and would you be able to bring it on sunday?
                      thanks Peter
                      Last edited by peter blaylock; 30th July 2015, 00:13.

Comment

Scuttle

Comment

Hi,

We have a red one (no idea what colour red) it has a small dint in it near to the drivers lock. We may be taking a different car so not sure if it will fit in with the pram. I will have to check.

We have sold the scuttle sorry.

Comment

Hi if it will fit let me know how much, if not no problem
                            Thanks Peter

Comment

Hi pm sent about the door, thanks Peter

Comment

Working...
                              X