wanted stub axle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] wanted stub axle

Help has anyone got a passenger side rear stub axle for a Monty turbo I can buy also need the nut if possible due to me being a numpty
    Thanks Mick

Rimmers have new RH ones in stock. £20.00 +VAT. They can get hold of the LH one as well if required.

Comment

Rimmers want 78+vat for the left one and I won't be paying that ,it's a joke why such a price difference

Comment

it will be because what they have in stock they can set the price on, the other one is probably from xpart the old rover network and they will have to pay what the old list price is. (they likely make 0 profit on those)

Rimmers have 24 in stock of the RH, so they will be cheap to try and get rid.
        and yes the LH is from xpart (lists as Order through an XPart Parts Distributor on xpart.co.uk)

Nam 3450 RH
        Nam 3451 LH

Nam 2343 is the nut LH, and loads of people have that

Comment

lefthand thread too confusing!?

I wonder if the worldwide glut on one side and not many left on the other is to do with human error and an anticlockwise thread ?

As mentioned above, its not Rimmers fault. The price will be based on the old Rover list price, if its an Xpart.

Comment

Working...
          X