Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAESTRO GEARBOX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Wanted] MAESTRO GEARBOX

    I am looking for a gearbox for Maestro Clubman 1.3 1993.
    Has anybody got one for sale at a decent price?

    Cheers
    S

  • #2
    i think you need to state if its a 4 speed or 5 speed box your after

    Comment


    • #3
      4 speed box ut if I can get a 5 speed with linkage
      parts that will do just a nicely.

      cheers
      S

      Comment


      • #4
        Fairly sure we have a 5 speed box. Bit of a trek from you though.
        Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

        Comment


        • #5
          How much do you want as I think I have another lined up as I need it PDQ. Does that also have the gear linkages?

          Comment


          • #6
            if i remember right the only difference with the gear linkgage between the 4speed and 5 speed box was the short ball link on the box itself.but you have to adjust the adjustment in the rubber boot benieth the car under the gear stick half inch i think if you have trouble engageing the gears.and get the right gear knob

            Comment

            Working...
            X