Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] WANTED - Maestro rear window lifter channel

Happy New Year all!

The window lifter channel in my Maestro has completely disintegrated. Does anyone have a spare I could exchange for beer tokens?

It's the offside rear, manual (not electric) in case that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Originally posted by BenF View Post
    Happy New Year all!

The window lifter channel in my Maestro has completely disintegrated. Does anyone have a spare I could exchange for beer tokens?

It's the offside rear, manual (not electric) in case that makes a difference.

Thanks!
    hi ya, i have a compete spare winder with the rail, £20 posted and if you want to call me 07810898622

Comment

Sadly, despite Tony's great efforts it looks like the postal service has beaten us so I'm still looking...

Just need the channel which attaches to the bottom of the window, can anyone help?

Comment

Part no EAM9111 channel door glass rear. It is not handed. AE Wilcox apparently have them WWW.AEWILCOX.CO.UK. What's the rubber like? Mine went too and I had to obtain a length of it to grip the window.
        M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
        Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

Brilliant, thanks Simon. Rubber's OK - it's just the channel itself which has rusted through completely (to the extent that it was just two halves lying in the bottom of the door when I took the trim off!).

Comment

Working...
          X