Maestro Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Maestro Parts

For Sale various Maestro parts from a brown maestro all in excellent condition, only getting rid of as I need the space so if not brought will sadly have to go to the local scrap yard on April 1st. Pictures are posted in a previous thread but if you are genuinely interested in anything in particular please message me for a price. I am willing to post out. I live in the ST13 area if you wish to collect.

Hi. Do you have any interior parts? Headlining, grab handles etc etc..

Comment

Maestro spares

Hi Joe,

Do you still have the passenger side door mirror with silver finish, and is it manual or electric? I'm after a manually adjusted mirror please.

Thanks,

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by joe View Post
        For Sale various Maestro parts from a brown maestro all in excellent condition, only getting rid of as I need the space so if not brought will sadly have to go to the local scrap yard on April 1st. Pictures are posted in a previous thread but if you are genuinely interested in anything in particular please message me for a price. I am willing to post out. I live in the ST13 area if you wish to collect.
        hi im looking for two front anti roll bar bushes and the metal carriers that attach the bar to the lower suspension arm

Comment

You have a PM!

Comment

Working...
          X