Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] 1.3 5 speed box sought

Hi Guys,

Would anybody have or know of a 5 speed gearbox- and gear stick linkage- for sale to replace my 4 speed in my '91 Clubman? There's nothing wrong with the 4 speed, I just fancy 'upgrading' her.

I'm in Reigate Surrey, Cheers Mark

re gear box

as long as you have the little link on the gear box you do not need the rest of the gear change mechanicals to change to a 5 speed box.
    you mite have to adjust the gear change links found under the rubber gaiter under the car

Comment

Hi there, I've been offered an engine with a 5 speed box and I don't need the gearbox or any of the linkages would you be interested in it? I'm based in redditch West Midlands but could sort out shipping? Would that interest you at all?

Comment

Hi Suzuki-Yes Please- I'm interested, how much would you like for it, and if you wouldn't mind giving me a price for shipping too? Kind Regards Mark.

Comment

Hi sorry for the delay, still waiting for some info on the engine. It should be coming to me from a friend whose giving me radio silence since Thursday night. I'll just find out what mileage it's all done and get back to you, I haven't forgotten!

Regards

Comment

Hi Suzuki, no worries-I'll be happy to collect it if it's okies with you... cheers Mark

Comment

Finally got a five speed

Hi there, the guy who I was buying the engine and gearbox off went silent on me, with a bit a fannying around I've found another....and it has a five speed box! I collect it on Saturday so I'll separate it
              Off, get a photo on here to make sure it's got everything you need and I'll get a postage quote and cost to you in a private message, that is if your still after one!

Thanks

Comment

Hi Suzuki, yes please still interested- thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Comment

Hi Suzuki- yes please that would be great! - Much appreciated, Mark

Comment

Right I'm splitting the engine this weekend so will give it a good photo and get back with a postage quote so we can get a guess on cost. Family dog ended passing away and haven't had chance to remove the engine from the car until now.

Thanks for being patient!

Comment

Hi Suzuki, no probs, that's great- sorry to hear about your dog. Thanks Mark

Comment

I'm also after a 5 speed if you don't mind me hijacking your thread

Comment

Finally got round to separating the box from the block

Apologies for how useless I've been but just hadn't had a spare moment to split the box.

Right here's some pics, as you can see the guy I bought it off just plasma cut it out so it comes with a few strange half parts. He had held onto this box and engine as a spare for his van so told me it had been a good clean runner but I have no proof. It selects all 5 gears freely by hand

Anybody got any ideas how best to ship something like this so I can get quotes?
                          Collection would be from redditch

£65 for the box + p&p

Can you guys tell me if all the parts you need are there? I have everything so just point out if I've left something off

If anybody needs anymore pics just shout I'll keep checking this forum better then I have been
                          Attached Files

Comment

More pics

A couple more pics, think they're too big to put multiples in one post?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Pics

One more
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X