Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brake Calipers 1.3 Maestro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Wanted] Brake Calipers 1.3 Maestro

    Has any one got a pair of front brake calipers for a 1993 1.3 Maestro clubman.

    Cheers
    S

  • #2
    I might have a brand new pair but if I do they're in the garage so won't be able to get down there till next week

    Comment


    • #3
      Can you let me know how much (baal park figure) you'd want for them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Dunno £20 per caliper? If I've still got them they're brand new not second hand

        Comment


        • #5
          That's ok for me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi finally had a chance to look and unfortunately I only have the one which is passenger side. Yours if you want it pm me.

            Comment


            • #7
              re new cylinder

              looks like a second hand one to me

              Comment


              • #8
                looks like been stored few years
                MG Maestro turbo 437
                367 Bhp

                Comment


                • #9
                  Been in storage never been on a car all the seals etc look good.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X