Maestro Grey L-Reg 1.9D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Maestro Grey L-Reg 1.9D

Hello - you’ll notice over the next day or two that I’ll be posting up so items for sale, along with 2 maestros. I’ll aim to add the details of each to the best of my ability, but as I’ll add here, at the start of each of the car listings , whilst I’m the owner of the cars I’ve not the deepest or longest knowledge of the cars & items / parts as I only became the new owner / custodian of the cars after the death of my uncle & illness of my father and retirement, (both 35+year mechanics & both fond fans of British Cars / BL cars -British Layland).

1) Grey Austin Maestro -
    The details :
    *Rover Maestro Clubman D
    *Grey
    *88,093 miles
    *L-Reg
    *Registration date 03/06/1994
    *V5 - present & put into my name to try help process - listing only 4 previous owners.
    *I’ll aim to add a picture of the last MOT that I’ve found , date issued 25/05/2013.
    *1.9 Travis Perkins Diesel (apparently it’s the bullet proof engine, those where my uncle / dads words), as you can see from the pictures , in 2012 the car participated in a charity drive from Edinburgh to Rome & BACK!
    (By some of my relatives / cousins who live just over the boarder in Scotland ).
    On its successful return the car was taken off the road in 2013/2014 as I think the plan was to tidy up , so up the car & DO the same Charity Challange in 2022 (so 10 years later, in fact I think the plan was to do it ever ‘10th year’ for as long as it could be done).
    The stickers on the car where transfers stuck on for the challenge & from the charity fundraiser sponsors & should be removable. They started work on the car but it then got stuck at the back of the garage and on a to-do list that always seemed to get longer.
    About 2 months ago I had to collect / move the various car projects (6 cars in total), and with this little Grey Maestro I literally, checked all the fluid levels, added some new fuel , loosened/ stripped the rear brakes (hand brake freed up & adjusted ) , added a brand new battery & started first time.
    Definitely will make a great car just needs someone with knowledge, space , time & passion for the brand. (Unfortunately I’m a teacher & youth sports coach and live in an apartment, so it’s just a perfect storm of complications for me unfortunately).
    Interior trim and seating upholstery is very clean & tidy and with time over the winter you’ll have her running brilliantly by spring.
    I looked to contact the owners club to advertise the car / cars / Items & parts as I genuinely would prefer they go to enthusiasts and the cars are used for the fun and pleasure of running and project-working on which I know the right people take their pleasure from , which is why I’d prefer offers for the car from those who might be interested, rather than me just attaching an arbitrary figure without context.
    Please feel free to ask any questions , car is located in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
    Attached Files

Travis Perkins? Does it sound like a bag of gravel?

Comment

Working...
    X