Ledbury Van 1999 1.3 A+ engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Ledbury Van 1999 1.3 A+ engine

I have decided to sell my Ledbury Van. The van was MOT'd in January 2023 and is ready to use.

The van was registered in 1999 and has been owned by me since new. The van has only been used for commuting and never for work. The van is fitted with the A+ engine and had covered 148,000 miles. The van starts easily (always use the manual choke, crank one for 2 seconds to prime and then crank for another 2 seconds to start) and runs well.

The bodywork is generally good - even the bottom of the rear wheel arches (I've oiled and waxoiled them frequently) - with excellent gutters. There is some damage to the rear offside from an accident back in 2005 which I have repaired - the paintwork in this area would benefit from some work. I have a litre of the correct paint colour (which is a good match) in cellulose.

I have recently replaced the heater matrix (and the otter fuse), the master brake cylinder, the rear slave cylinders, the rear wheel bearings and radiator.

The interior is in good condition because I've always used seat covers. The rear load bed is excellent because it's always been covered with carpet.

I'm selling with great reluctance because I've no where to dry store the van and it's not being used much (around 100 miles in the last 2 years).

I'd like the van to go to a good home!

The price is +/- GBP 2,000.00

I have a collection of spares to go with the van, including;

1. A spare bottom engine (block, crank, pistons, etc,.) which I bought "just in case" from the Owners club 15 years ago and never had to use.
    2. Four front struts.
    3. LH and RH wing mirrors (manual adjust).
    4. Two windscreen glasses and one rubber windscreen surround (the van's windscreen is cracked below the wiper on the driver's side (I've treated the crack with crack repair which has stopped its growth ans it's passed two MOTs in this condition).
    5. Rear wheel bearing.
    6. Rear brake slave cylinders (20.4mm diameter - saloon are 16mm).
    7. Centre and rear exhausts
    8. Handbrake cable.
    9. Clutch cable
    10 Headlight (fits either near or off side on the van).
    11. Litre of correct paint in cellulose.
    12. Fuel tank (needs repair to seam - at the time I removed the tank it as easier to buy a new one from Rimmers).
    13. Radiator (for saloon).

Best wishes

Nicholas

Price update - now offers over GBP 999.00 are accepted!

Comment

Sorry if I've missed it but what's the location?

Comment

Hi There!
        The van is in Sutton Coldfield - near Birmingham.

Comment

Hi, did you sell your van or is it still available? Regards David

Comment

Hi David, my van is still available. I’ve git some interest elsewhere but the owners club would have first refusal. If you’d like to see the van then please just ask.
            best wishes, Nicholas.

Comment

Morning Nicholas, i would very much like to come and have a look, i am off tuesday and wednesday if you are around? Thankyou David

Comment

Tuesday (tomorrow 14 March 2023) after 14:00 hrs or anytime on Wednesday will be fine. What works best for you?

Comment

Hey wednesday am would work better for me if thats ok with yu?

Comment

Great David! If you call me on 07580 247 024 I can give you the exact address. See you on Wednesday morning.

Comment

Ok i will call you tomorrow afternoon, thankyou

Comment

Deposit now taken for my van.

Comment

Working...
                        X