When I bought my Montego back in April, it did come with a boot full of spares -
I am thinking if anyone has a current, urgent need for side glass/windows or an o/s front wing they can have them for a nominal sum. The law of sod says if sold, I would then soon want them myself! However, right now I don't, so if anyone is currently in need........
(both sides, all 3 pieces but no windscreen and tailgate glass already accounted for)
I am thinking if anyone has a current, urgent need for side glass/windows or an o/s front wing they can have them for a nominal sum. The law of sod says if sold, I would then soon want them myself! However, right now I don't, so if anyone is currently in need........
(both sides, all 3 pieces but no windscreen and tailgate glass already accounted for)
