Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

28k Maestro on eBay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 28k Maestro on eBay

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ONE-OWNER-1989...QQcmdZViewItem
    Neil
    90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
    94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
    01 MG ZS 180
    97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
    16' BMW 330d M Sport
    14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
    57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

  • #2
    Does anyone know the exact colour of this car?
    My name is Darren.
    Home of a Maestro for 30 years.
    1983(Y)Maestro 1.3 HLE (Nellie) Very poorly
    1995 Rover 214SI
    2004 MG ZS 120
    2006 LandRover 90 TD5
    2014 Volvo V40 T3 R-Design.

    Comment


    • #3
      I would bet on pearlescent cherry red metallic....

      Alexander
      http://www.austin-rover.co.uk/index....berbouckef.htm

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks Alexander.

        Am I correct to guess that is the shade of burgundy used for the 'Maestro advantage' ?
        My name is Darren.
        Home of a Maestro for 30 years.
        1983(Y)Maestro 1.3 HLE (Nellie) Very poorly
        1995 Rover 214SI
        2004 MG ZS 120
        2006 LandRover 90 TD5
        2014 Volvo V40 T3 R-Design.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yep, that's the one. A nice colour I must add - it sits on our R8

          Alexander
          http://www.austin-rover.co.uk/index....berbouckef.htm

          Comment

          Working...
          X