Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front Seatbelt Stalk Wanted

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Front Seatbelt Stalk Wanted

    Does anyone have a spare front seatbeat stalk (passenger side) for a Maestro? (The part bolted to the floor with the red button that the seat belt clicks into).

    Mine has disintegrated and no local scrappies have any Maestros or Montegos.
    Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
    173,000 miles.

  • #2
    What colour?
    A closed mouth gathers no foot

    Maestro Vanden Plas
    Maestro Camper Van
    Maestro 1.3L
    Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

    Comment


    • #3
      Its a dark grey colour with KANGOL stamped on it with a part no of PAM 4349 LCG.

      I thought they all came in that colour or at least I've never seen any in a different shade.

      I've attached a picture of the rear seat version which is the same colour here:

      http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/att...4&d=1127923281
      Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
      173,000 miles.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think I've got one and I live in Washington.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think E_T_V was getting one for me. But could you please hold on to it for the time being just in case?
          Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
          173,000 miles.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes it should be in the post on its way to you. Let me know if it doesn't arrive in the next few days.
            www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
            www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
            www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks E_T_V. Stalk received at the weekend. Is a cheque to cover your postage OK?

              Unfortunatley I seem to have snapped the bolt on removing the old stalk, so now its booked into a garage to try and get it out from underneath.

              sward, I'd still be interested in yours if available. I've now gone through two stalks so a spare would be useful.
              Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
              173,000 miles.

              Comment


              • #8
                Don't worry about it. Buy me a cider if we run into each other at one of the shows.

                Usually the bolts come out no problems at all. They are tight but then they have to be to stop them coming undone in normal use.
                www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
                www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
                www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

                Comment


                • #9
                  oh dear, I need another one

                  Unfortunately the replacement seat belt stalk I was kindly given has now also ceased to work, so I'm now in the position of putting out a new appeal for another passenger side front seat belt stalk.

                  I would be grateful if anyone has a spare unneeded one lying about, if they could contact me.
                  Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
                  173,000 miles.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What on earth are you doing with them?
                    Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just normal use by my wife. An internal part that the metal connector clicks into has split, so we cant click the seatbelt in now, and with two baby seats in the back theres no space for her!
                      Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
                      173,000 miles.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        how many you want?:laugh:
                        pm me

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have to ask what you are doing with them! I'm glad it turned up in the end though!
                          Are you sure there isn't some dirt etc getting stuck in there, or the seatbelt hasn't mis-closed, i.e. sprung shut but without the seatbelt buckle in it. If so then simply pressing the release button fully can cure the problem to reset the mechanism inside.
                          www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
                          www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
                          www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Its definitely not mis-use. When I look down the slot I can see the metal / plastic part that the belt clicks into has split, when compared to the drivers side (which works). Just bad luck I suppose.
                            Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
                            173,000 miles.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by D813YBB
                              Its definitely not mis-use. When I look down the slot I can see the metal / plastic part that the belt clicks into has split, when compared to the drivers side (which works). Just bad luck I suppose.
                              u got pm

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X