No announcement yet.

MG Maestro 2.0L EFI GREY 89551 Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its about 30 miles from me and it reminds me of my MG turbo 237 which i have fully resprayed in that same colour back in 2003.

Going to really have to try hard not to make a bid.......spent loads on my vitesse over the last year and its perfect now. would have a lot of explaining to do to the missus if i brought that................even though i have a spare space on the drive

Comment

Listing has been pulled again.
      What is it with this chap and pulling listings.
      Regards
      John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
      MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

i guess the price doesnt go up to the right level for him to get rid.

Comment

I suspect that eBay have pulled the listing.

Either some policy violation in there, or maybe some dodgy bidding practices?

Normally if somebody cancels their own listing, it still appears but shows 'ended early'.

This one has gone altogether!

The original November listing is still up (must be just within its 90-day expiry) and contact info for the seller is: Trev 07886 206257
          Last edited by digital efi; 13th February 2012, 20:07. Reason: Seller info added
          1983 (Y) MG 1600
          1985 MG EFi with digital dash (owned since 1987)
          1987 700 City 1.6 Van
          1988 Tandy camper 2.0D
          1990 Advantage, just 29k on the clock
          1990 Clubman D
          1990 MG 2.0i (spares donor)

(all Maestros)

Daily drive: Rover 25 GTi

Weekend rave: Honda Civic Type R GT

Current projects: Allegro 1.7HLS, Allegro Equipe

Comment

I did once spot an L reg Maestro 2.0i on the M32 in Bristol, back in 2007.
            I have never since seen it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
              I did once spot an L reg Maestro 2.0i on the M32 in Bristol, back in 2007.
              I have never since seen it again.
              To my knowledge there were definitely two examples of the MG Maestro 2.0i sporting an L registration. I know at least one of them was finished in British Racing Green. However, I do not know the full registrations for either example.

There were also two examples of the MG Montego 2.0i on L registrations, both of which were finished in Flame Red. One of these cars used to reside in Plymouth, Devon.

Finally, I have seen a genuine L registered MG Metro Turbo finished in British Racing Green. This car was immaculate and on show at the MG Marque Day in 1997 held at the Heritage Motor Centre. However, it was quite an old example (in terms of build) as it had the low-level fuel filler flap; admittedly my knowledge of the Metro is limited so I would not know when in 1989 the fuel filler was relocated to a higher position on the offside rear wing of the A Series-powered Metro.

Comment

Working...
              X