Im really sorry But!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im really sorry But!

I have a Montego which i love and loved restoring but i also have an MGF which i love and wondered if anyone can answer me this question... why do people spend alot of money modifying a car to make it look like this?!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MGF-Conver...item3a80f0bad4

Puke

Eww! Not a fan of that Carbage at all and I cannot answer your question as I don't understand why these people do it either! Ruined a nice car in my opinion. Is it easier to push with that spoiler?! Mow the lawn with the front of it aswell...

Comment

One mans meat another mans posion perhaps? However with modified cars of any kind, the person that modifies said car, when they get board and decided to sell, what i find is they always try and either make small profit or get their money back. Both natrually enough. However sadly what you think really cool and nice i might think is totally distastefull. So you have to find someone with the same taste in modifing as yourself which is where it becomes tricky. Kinda limited market that! We are all different be kinda boaring if we all liked the same thing really.
      Morris Marina 1.3sdl 78
      Morris Mariana 1.3l 79
      Morris ital 1.7slx 83
      Morris Ital 1.7hls 80

Long Live Bls tin

Comment

He says - Please Note: All added extras, spoiler, side skirts and spliters are all added extras so the original body work is underneath and not damaged in anyway so buyer could remove these extras if required.
        M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
        Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

Not many peeps like mod cars.
          Spoiler is bit to much.
          Rest is not looking bad if job is done right

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
            He says - Please Note: All added extras, spoiler, side skirts and spliters are all added extras so the original body work is underneath and not damaged in anyway so buyer could remove these extras if required.
            This car is worth more in standard form.

Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ayrshirelad32 View Post
              One mans meat another mans posion perhaps? However with modified cars of any kind, the person that modifies said car, when they get board and decided to sell, what i find is they always try and either make small profit or get their money back. Both natrually enough. However sadly what you think really cool and nice i might think is totally distastefull. So you have to find someone with the same taste in modifing as yourself which is where it becomes tricky. Kinda limited market that! We are all different be kinda boaring if we all liked the same thing really.

Very true, i like modified cars but ...... no i still cant like this one ive tried but i just cant it looks like a sporty supermarket trolley.

Comment

Working...
              X