Stunning 2.0SLXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning 2.0SLXi

Not sure if it has been for sale before but at the present price if it is as good as stated then it's a bargain.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-rover...item2a361bf6c4

'Advertised locally so may remove if i get the sort of money i need for it'

That, to me, suggests he'll refuse to sell it if if ends at less than what he wanted, or more likely he'll pull the plug on the listing if it doesn't look like it'll reach the figure he's after. It was for sale a few weeks back for about £2500?

Great looking car though.
    1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

Yeah. I saw it a few months ago. Thought it sold. Obviously not. Would be better if not auto box though.

Comment

I saw that and had the same thought. Would be great if it wasnt for Auto box! Looks very very good but shiney paint hides a thousand sins as i have found out more than once. Does look genuine enough though. Maybe if he a bit more realistic with his price he might get some where though.
        Morris Marina 1.3sdl 78
        Morris Mariana 1.3l 79
        Morris ital 1.7slx 83
        Morris Ital 1.7hls 80

Long Live Bls tin

Comment

I quite like autos, although I've never owned one I've driven a few. My dad said the autobox in his Montego wasn't a particularly good one, although that car was quite high mileage.
          1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

The auction appears to have been pulled.
            1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

No surprises there then!!!

Comment

From memory Autos are not the most economical of Montegos. I remember a stunning blue one at a local dealer we used to use. At the time the car was imaculate and look brilliant inside and out. However a few months after is was sold it reapeared at said dealers with Auto box stuck in gear! OOPs big bill looming i was told at the time!
                Morris Marina 1.3sdl 78
                Morris Mariana 1.3l 79
                Morris ital 1.7slx 83
                Morris Ital 1.7hls 80

Long Live Bls tin

Comment

Working...
                X