• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5000 Mile Maestro Clubman.

Immaculate in Flame Red.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C506842

Was advertised on here a while back

Comment

Yes. Lovely car but been for sale for a good while. I guess the asking price for that model is a bit high. That said I think you'd be hard pressed to find another in that condition!!!

Comment

It belongs to a member from Kidderminster, he did mention that he was considering selling.

TBH is would be amazed for anyone on the forum to dig deep as it's always the way here, it's too pricey when something gets put up for sale, however when their own vehicle gets put up for sale they expect the earth for it!

I wish him luck with the sale, maybe the forum will get a new member when it's sold.
        Current Fleet.

1981 Metro 'S'
        1985 Metro MG Turbo

1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
        1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'

1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
        1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'

1995 Land Rover 110

2004 Rover Streetwise Td

Comment

be nice if turbo diesel
          MG Maestro turbo 437
          367 Bhp

Comment

Originally posted by bodgit0_0 View Post
            It belongs to a member from Kidderminster, he did mention that he was considering selling.

TBH is would be amazed for anyone on the forum to dig deep as it's always the way here, it's too pricey when something gets put up for sale, however when their own vehicle gets put up for sale they expect the earth for it!

I wish him luck with the sale, maybe the forum will get a new member when it's sold.
            I could'nt agree more with your words here Lee, so true.

Comment

Originally posted by kobe View Post
              Yes. Lovely car but been for sale for a good while. I guess the asking price for that model is a bit high. That said I think you'd be hard pressed to find another in that condition!!!
              It's actually the first time I have ever advertised it I just put it on £500 quid less than the 11k maestro on car and car classic to see if it would sell not really bothered if it doesn't as it's garaged insured and pretty much pampered as it is.
              I rescued it a few years back but have invested in it also but I agree any car is only worth what someone will pay for it.
              I wondered how long it would take before it was mentioned on here

Comment

Working...
              X