Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice project Montego on ebay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice project Montego on ebay

    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=181758161006

    Nice low mileage example for someone to have a play with!

  • #2
    PS those wheel trims must be pretty rare now! Looks like a genuine car.

    Comment


    • #3
      I spy an aftermarket securon passenger seat belt stalk!
      M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
      Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

      Comment


      • #4
        Well spotted! I'd totally missed that.

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks like an ideal project!

          Comment


          • #6
            This is nearby me. Looks like quite a bit of rust on OS rear panel under the window, I wonder how bad it is underneath.
            Neil
            90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
            94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
            01 MG ZS 180
            97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
            16' BMW 330d M Sport
            14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
            57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

            Comment


            • #7
              I have it and I drove it back to s. Wales where it originated with 1 owner til 2013, my latest project!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by montego85 View Post
                I have it and I drove it back to s. Wales where it originated with 1 owner til 2013, my latest project!
                Congratulations! Looking forward to updates!
                1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

                MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

                Comment

                Working...
                X