Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opporto Maestro HLS.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Opporto Maestro HLS.

    Why can't some people get photo's the right way up lol?

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIC-19...EAAOSwwbdWQzjQ

  • #2
    I had one of those!

    Wow, that is exactly the same as the one I brought new in 1986. £6322. Rover were knocking about £500 off as the Mayfair model was just announced with the Montego dash and the dealer knocked another 10% off as well. I think the list price was around £7300. I though the Oporto Red looked the best colour back then. My first Maestro! on my fifth now!
    Last edited by Jez; 13th November 2015, 08:06. Reason: spelling

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds to me then Jez as this car is for you to remminiss!!

      Comment


      • #4
        re maestro

        yes its a shame to post pictures the wrong way around but better then none at all.it looks like a nice car and i hope it finds a good home

        Comment

        Working...
        X