Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me Want!!! Very Nice Ledbury On eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rover-maes...EAAOSw2xRYUEo5

Only 18 miles up the road from me as well. I will be getting in contact with the seller me thinks. I have been looking for a run-a-round recently but a diesel. My 335i seems to be returning 13.7mpg, which isn't good! What mpg would I likely get from this 1.3 a series? I don't do any long runs I am afraid so its just round the doors no trips longer than 6 miles.
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

I was only getting about 25mpg from my 850cc Mini, but I have a feeling it was probably running a bit rich!
    13.7 sounds rather on the low side for your BMW, I won't enquire as to how heavy your right foot is....

Ian
    Ian Drew
    MG Maestro Turbo '400'
    MG ZT V8
    Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

Would like at least 35mpg town driving or there's no point. Although at least if the car above is looked after there will be no depreciation, possibly make a few quid 6 months down the line. Just what they do. 3.0 straight six twin turbo remapped and weighs 1.8 tons = shocking mpg. All BMW petrol's have a bad reputation for fuel economy to be fair.
      MG Maestro Turbo #500
      Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Me wanted that me bought it I am the highest bidder. Went to see it today, it really is nice, even better nick than my turbo! No rust, never ever any welding. Just the rear arches been done and sprayed but you cant tell. Cost a fortune me get one restored to this spec so I am a happy man. Brand spanking new brakes and suspension and just had two brand new rear tyres fitted today on the unmarked alloys. Getting put in for an mot tomorrow so will have a fresh ticket. Owner has 40+ cars ha, so hasn't really used it much but I am looking forward to using it. Never consider taking my turbo out if I even think the air is a bit damp lol, but this is going to be a daily use car. So what mpg figures should I expect? Only strange thing i found is the insurance is £96 more than the 2.0 turbo!!! but hey its still cheap. Hopefully should have it by Thursday-Friday
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

That was an absolute bargain. It looked fresh like it had a full respray? These are classed as kit cars I think which could explain the insurance being so high

Comment

All original paint except from the rear arches. The bloke I bought it off removed some nasty aftermarket 'maestro' mudflaps which he said was the only thing that caused the arches to rot. Other than that its bizarrely original and completed ruct free. Obviously been looked after in its life.
            MG Maestro Turbo #500
            Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Working...
            X