Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No32 at the Travellers Rest show in Hope last night, also see it a couple of times when I've been in the unfortunate position of having to go to New Mills to see the dragon-in-law...

Comment

• Followed a red Maestro from Dudley into Hagley. Not too sure on the Reg as it was in front of another car. Think it went H501 ATK or something to the like. Anyone on here?

Comment

• was it an MG

Comment

• Looked to be a Rover as no bodykit or anything was present.

Comment

• 2x Countrymans in a local garden. One blue one green, both 2.0 petrols, k-plate and m-plate. Both complete but rotten.

Comment

• Where exactly?
              Can you get photos?

Comment

• spotted in bristol today maestro vp think it might of been oli's on the forum!!
                1993 rover montego countryman TD

Comment

• I was using it today, where did you see this vp?

Comment

• near the lawrence hill roundabout,it looking very tidy
                    1993 rover montego countryman TD

Comment

• That certainly was me, i work near the Harbourside - smack bang in the middle of the centre so i was heading through there!

Pretty funny that you spotted me, i only taxed it and started using it again this morning!

Comment

• On another note, i spotted a Henley Blue K plate Maestro Clubman on the A4174 ring road yesterday morning. - looked super tidy!!

From memory i think it was K??? WOF, can't remember the numericals.

Comment

• Now it's on the road again, you had better get it to BL Day
                          Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
                          E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
                          H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
                          J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
                          L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
                          OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
                          PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

• 5:15pm Red Maestro Turbo registration number G39 LKH I think? Had spotlights in the front grille.
                            Southbound on the A1 near Lincoln.

Comment

• MG Maestro H85OOG (I think) in Stevenage today.

Patrick

Comment

• Not an MM but a member here, I'm sure I saw Dale (vickygriff) in Rotherham of all places yesterday!

I didn't clock the driver, but the MK3 Astra van he was in looked to be registered A8OGE - which IIRC was the plate he had on the Turbo. Have you sold the plate or was it you?
                                Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
                                E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
                                H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
                                J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
                                L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
                                OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
                                PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

Working...
                                X