This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seacow View Post
    Over on autoshite there is a post of a garage in Ipswich with an e plate two tone L in cashmere £1200 51k could it be that one? There really can't be many gold ones about!
    Nope. That car's done maybe 50 miles since Ed of this parish owned it. He had it when he owned CMV almost 3 years ago, and he sold it to the dealer who has it now as a showroom exhibit.

Here you go!
    Attached Files
    Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
    E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
    H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
    J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
    L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
    OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
    PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

• L Reg Estate

In red with BRG tailgate and white MG bumper at front - just after 2 this afternoon M6 north around Haddock
      1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
      1989 BMW 316i
      2013 BMW 320d Touring
      2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh

Treasurer
      Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

• spotted/found

I found today a maestro turbo which is about 1/2 mile down the road from me its brg, knocked the door and spoke to the owners mum and said that he in the process of restoring it she said that its was number 400 and something but cant remember the exact number told them about the club....

cant belive it was so close and ive never seen it!!!!!
        1993 rover montego countryman TD

Comment

• Hi mate

Is this up New Cheltenham Way area?

Comment

• yeah it is have you seen it recently??
            1993 rover montego countryman TD

Comment

• Saw a mint Montego 2.0 in silver parked outside a house opposite Jack Hunt School in Peterborough at the weekend. I tried to get a picture on my way back but it had gone. Looked a peach!

Comment

• Greg, it's the only remaining Si. Know the car and the owner. Makes mine look a shed!
                Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
                E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
                H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
                J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
                L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
                OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
                PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

• Originally posted by robin View Post
                  White Maestro van seen a few times in the Belper/A6/Ambergate area over the last few weeks, doing van type things as it's meant to do. Possibly the same L55.... as in the Peterborough BL photos?

Robin
                  This ones back round Belper again. Actually L56 and got a nice diesel sound to it.

Robin

Comment

• Last night I spotted the first Montego estate I'd seen in the wild for probably about seven or eight years. It was a red 1.6 LX estate, J669 BAK. Seen parked in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex and looked in very good condition from what I could see of it (although it was dark.)

Drove past again this afternoon, hoping to get a photo, and it had sadly gone, so presumably someone visiting for New Year's Eve. Never seen it before.
                    1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

• Spotted in Waitrose Car Park - Havant

F367UEL

Comment

• Ooh that's a rare sight! Hope you left a note on it

Comment

• heres a couple i found locally

this is on someone front garden Nr highbridge somerset

and this one was in w-s-m and still working with a small trailer on rear

Comment

• Great spots Stoney!

Makes my Clubman feel common now

Comment

• Spotted MG Maestro Turbo

BRG MG Maestro Turbo spotted today this afternoon in Carlisle - anyone on here? Made my day so it did - nice to see one being driven on the road. Must be a good omen for me as I'm currently working on my example in ready for the 25th anniversary. Never seen another maestro turbo in many years other than my own - the hairs went up on the back of my neck when I seen it today - that's how passionate I am towards these cars.

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

• Wonder if it was the one I bid for on eBay around Feb / March 2013. It was an enthusiast from Motherwell area that bought it I believe who also owned another MG can't remember if it was a Metro or Monty. Agreed they are a rare breed in Scotland. Mine is in the garage on its axle stands slowly being worked on and hopefully up and running road legal for the 25th anniversary

Maestro turbo No. 108

Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
                                Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
                                Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)

Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108

Comment

Working...
                                X