This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tezza SG1 View Post
    Spotted today (by my wife) E reg red mg meastro at 4 oclock behind tozer way in chichester
    Anyone on here?
    sorry no photo as my wife was at work and did not have her phone on her.
    If it was an older chap driving it then i think i have seen that one myself. did she say if it was in good condition? ive seen a red one in mint condition around chichester / lavant area

Comment

• Originally posted by PatrickIngham View Post
      If it was an older chap driving it then i think i have seen that one myself. did she say if it was in good condition? ive seen a red one in mint condition around chichester / lavant area
      My wife said that it was in lovely condition (she must be liking these cars now )

Comment

• Originally posted by tezza SG1 View Post
        My wife said that it was in lovely condition (she must be liking these cars now )
        yeh its most likely the same one then, as the one i saw was lovely

Comment

• Also spotted an immaculate brown Creg meastro with a chrome front grille at the fontwell roundabout heading into chicester.

Comment

• Originally posted by robin View Post
            Lovely metallic blue M reg Montego Estate just seen in the Far Launde area of Belper.On here? Gone by the time I got back from the supermarket so no phot.

Robin
            Yes it is on here. Belong to Mongtego. It's the white one in his avatar, now painted Subaru metallic blue with extra chromey bits! Good to meet you.

Robin

Comment

• I have seen an F-reg mayfair 3 times in the last month around Redditch - usually on the opposite side of a dual carriageway, of which there are many in Redditch - Is it known to the club? I'll try and get the full reg if I see it again!

Comment

• Originally posted by robin View Post
                Yes it is on here. Belong to Mongtego. It's the white one in his avatar, now painted Subaru metallic blue with extra chromey bits! Good to meet you.

Robin
                That'd be me then! Complete with "primered tyres"! Thanks for the comliment! Nice to meet you too.
                Paul
                Attached Files

Comment

• That's a bit nice...
                  Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
                  E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
                  H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
                  J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
                  L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
                  OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
                  PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

• Maestro clubman

Maestro clubman in dark blue today at Mansfield Woodhouse Notts , abit unloved, unclean and a little rusty L 568 URL

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro dave View Post
                      Maestro clubman in dark blue today at Mansfield Woodhouse Notts , abit unloved, unclean and a little rusty L 568 URL
                      Good day for Maestros in the East Midlands yesterday. Nice clean white van spotted opposite the new Tesco roundabout in Clay Cross.

Robin

Comment

• Originally posted by mongtego View Post
                        That'd be me then! Complete with "primered tyres"! Thanks for the comliment! Nice to meet you too.
                        Paul
                        that looks really smart. Just needs some of your MGF alloys on it!!

Comment

• Maestro Clubman in Stone Grey spotted in Hunter Road, Belper, Derby a fortnight ago.

There's a red Ledbury in Jackson Avenue, Mickleover, too.

There appears to be still quite a few in the East Midlands!
                          Attached Files
                          M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
                          Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Slow View Post
                            That's a bit nice...
                            Thanks very much!

Originally posted by metromartin View Post
                            that looks really smart. Just needs some of your MGF alloys on it!!
                            Ahh!!! Tell me about it! - Bought some Rover 200 ally's off ebay, bloke said they'd fit Montegoe's.......

Originally posted by Simon View Post
                            Maestro Clubman in Stone Grey spotted in Hunter Road, Belper, Derby a fortnight ago.

There's a red Ledbury in Jackson Avenue, Mickleover, too.

There appears to be still quite a few in the East Midlands!

A few kicking around Belper then eh?!

Comment

• Spotted a red MG Maestro in the car park of the Holiday Inn, Carlisle, close to the M6 roundabout, owner had bought it "down south" and was going back to Belfast. Seemed very knowledgeable about the car and was keen on his new buy...not sure he is a member. Girlfriend seemed a bit bored by all the car talk, tho...

Comment

• Spotted this blue Maestro in Littlehampton, West Sussex.

Looked in very good nick

Comment

Working...
                                X