Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1300 petrol engine maestro campervan

Hi there
    First up is just bought this camper as someone kindly wrote of the other one,and its a petrol does anyone know roughly what a full tank would do in mileage as all the dash has gone,i hope to fix this today but if i dont this would be usefull to know.
    Thanx
    The other is i will be changing the engine in the near future to a desiel i allready have,so this engine will be up for grabs for a fair price and would like to offer it to anyone on here before the ebay word comes out,it can be veiwed working as i will be touring in it this year but when i know i have a few days brake i will convert it and either sell it as it is or put it in nother shell.
    Thanx

55 litre tank I believe and 35mpg is a fair sort of average. So roughly 400 miles before you are going to run out.
    www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
    www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
    www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Thanks for info ibe sure not to run out but who knows?.
      Can i ask while i am on here i have checked all the fuses even the big square ones swapped over with spares also took front consul out and had a look and still no life in the fuel gauge any ideas.
      thanks again
      jay

Comment

There aren't any big square fuses????

Fuel gauge wiring could be the fault. Check the connections on the tank (at the front next to the fuel takeoff).
        www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
        www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
        www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Working...
        X