Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickford #423 Green H430 YKH

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tickford #423 Green H430 YKH

    Anyone know who owns or owned this car???

    I am spotting it twice daily driven by a middle aged gent normally wearing a wooly hat, on my way to and from work!

    It has a bonnet scoop and MGF wheels which makes me think he is an enthusiast (as if using a Maestro Turbo daily doesn't...)

    If you are reading this and it is your car i am constantly spotting you next to cabot circus in bristol and this morning you drove straight past me in old market, yesterday you were filling up in the M32 services .... its very difficult to catch up with you and stop for a chat when i am supposed to be on my way to work!!

  • #2
    I'm sure I remember that being on ebay several times, late last year or early this year, I forget which. H-reg + BRG + MGF wheels + bonnet-scoop rings a bell. Seller was selling it for his dad who had "spent a fortune" on it, but someone who'd seen it questioned where the money had gone because the body was tattier than it looked in the ebay photos. Or something like that.
    Regards
    John Orrell

    MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
    MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

    Comment

    Working...
    X