Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Steve Update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I wonder if the ribbed Monty lights fit too? That could be an interesting look.

    Comment


    • #17
      I must add it definitely DOES fit, i've seen it done - i'll check my old desktop which is hiding in the conservatory, i may still have the picture i took.

      As for Montego rear lights, far from a straight fit...

      Comment


      • #18
        South, you were the grapevine I heard it through!

        Angyl - Maestro and Montego lamp holes are totally different shapes and sizes - whilst I've no doubt it COULD be done in theory, it would take a lot of work in practice!
        Sam Skelton

        RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
        E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
        H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
        J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
        L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
        OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
        PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

        Comment

        Working...
        X