Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

little over priced

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • little over priced

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUSTIN-MAE...item2ecba87748


    has the pair if needed!!
    MG Maestro turbo 437
    367 Bhp

  • #2
    For all that's unfair about eBay, I almost feel sorry for them when any old Whan Kerr can clog-up their servers with overpriced crap which will never sell at the price listed.
    Regards
    John Orrell

    MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
    MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

    Comment


    • #3
      well over priced at £150.maybe they mean £15 and they added a 0 to many

      Comment


      • #4
        Dare you to ask... I've just not got the tact. If I ask, I'd end up putting something like "Holy crap, did you miss the decimal point between the five and zero or what???", and that could be easily misconstrued as being insulting in some way
        Regards
        John Orrell

        MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
        MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by G51 NAV View Post
          Dare you to ask... I've just not got the tact. If I ask, I'd end up putting something like "Holy crap, did you miss the decimal point between the five and zero or what???", and that could be easily misconstrued as being insulting in some way
          Goooooooo-on ask!!

          Comment


          • #6
            re head light

            i sent him a message about the price of just the one headlamp
            his reply was he had already had a offer of £120 and if i could get head lights for £20 he would like to have 10 of them

            Comment


            • #7
              Cool I have 4 spare in shed, let's see if we can get it to 10 and send him email
              MG Maestro turbo 437
              367 Bhp

              Comment


              • #8
                I'll donate 6 !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BIGDAVE View Post
                  i sent him a message about the price of just the one headlamp
                  his reply was he had already had a offer of £120 and if i could get head lights for £20 he would like to have 10 of them
                  we now have 10 send him a email !!
                  MG Maestro turbo 437
                  367 Bhp

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've got four spare here. Two of them boxed, NOS. Think I bought them off Mal, but not for that much lol. If he can flog Maestro headlamps for £120 each and I get to keep the money then I want in on it.
                    Regards
                    John Orrell

                    MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
                    MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X