Austin Montego Estate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Montego Estate

I wonder if anyone on here wants a Montego Estate for free. It has been in a garage at Northfield Birmingham for the last twenty years and would require some TLC to get it out of the garage and back on the road. Overall condition is quite good considering. It is a Red 1.6 HL model. Registered 2nd May 1986, on a C plate with a genuine 22000 miles on the clock. It was my late father in laws and my mother in law finally wants it out of the way as her daughter is moving in with her and needs the space. There are no keys but the barrel has been broken a few years ago after someone tried to steal it. It would also require a new log book. It would be a shame if it had to be scrapped especially if a good home could be found.

have you any pictures

Comment

No. It is in a garage and too tight for photo's to give you an idea of condition. You are welcome to have a look.

Comment

Hi mate, could you pm me your address as Im only over at stourport on severn so could help with getting it out the way.

Could pop over next sunday if needed.

Happy to put it on my trailer here until someone comes along for it as I already have too many projects but at least it would allow people to take a proper look and not feel committed to take it on from you.
        Current Fleet.

1981 Metro 'S'
        1985 Metro MG Turbo

1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
        1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'

1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
        1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'

1995 Land Rover 110

2004 Rover Streetwise Td

Comment

Thanks for your kind offer have PM you with my details.
          Thanks again.

Comment

No problems mate.

Ill give you a shout Saturday to see if you still want me to pop across with the trailer and we can sort it out unless someone gets to it first.

Regards

Lee
            Current Fleet.

1981 Metro 'S'
            1985 Metro MG Turbo

1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
            1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'

1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
            1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'

1995 Land Rover 110

2004 Rover Streetwise Td

Comment