Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No monstro for me

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No monstro for me

    Who deals with membership, not had my copy of monstro for last few months just wondering if my membership has ran out? who keeps the details?
    MG Maestro turbo 437
    367 Bhp

  • #2
    Ran out? You only renewed five months ago!

    If it doesn't come in the post tomorrow, I'll get another copy out to you when I get home from work.

    Can you drop me a PM with your address so I can double check everything is in order?

    Comment


    • #3
      maybe the post man as took a likeing to your copy of monstro.worry if he turns up with a mm car

      Comment


      • #4
        There'll be a copy in the post for you tomorrow.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks, just got in from work still nothing
          MG Maestro turbo 437
          367 Bhp

          Comment

          Working...
          X