To say I am ecstatic is an understatement, wasn't expecting it at all, well except I arrived late and the cars I followed in were getting lined up in sequence on the drive way to the castle and the bloke in the high viz stopped me when I tried to follow suit and said follow me I have a special place for that. I thought or no, going to be stuck under a tree some where here. Instead, as you can see in the photo, I was put right in front of the entrance to the castle. The second photo shows me receiving the award from Bishop Auckland's mayor. Reception to the car was as always amazing. Some people look in disbelief in actually seeing one lol. I even got flagged over by a taxi driver on the way home as well as the usual thumbs up off people, not the first time that's happened either.



car looks stunning
Well done!
Comment