Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Maestro & Montego Owners Club calendar - your pics needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Maestro & Montego Owners Club calendar - your pics needed!

I'm producing the 2016 Maestro & Montego Owners Club calendar and need your photos to make it. The calendar will be this type - https://www.stressfreeprint.co.uk/ho...hed-calendars/ and will cost £6 with UK postage for one calendar costing £1.19 (two to the UK costs £1.51). I will post abroad - please enquire for prices.

I am printing 50, and should there be a profit (if they all sell there will be), this will go to the club.

Not many rules, but photos need to either be your own, or you have permission to submit them from the person who took them, they need to be landscape and as high a resolution as possible. I need to received all photos by midnight on Saturday 31st October. I will do my best to balance the calendar with different models, specs and colours, and I will be choosing the photos for the calendar. You can send in as many photos as you like - the more the merrier!

Calendars will be for sale from mid November from the NEC Classic Motor Show and I'm happy to post them out too at the buyer risk.

Please send photos to tanyafield@supanet.com. If you are going to send more than three or four photos, please sent via https://www.wetransfer.com/.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you,

Tanya

Is the photo in the below thread suitable or would you prefer more professionally taken ones without people/shadows/other cars in etc? Suppose it could be cropped but I don't no what that would be to the resolution.

http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=21594
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

hello Tanya I would like to order one please

Comment

hi, could you please put one to one side for me ( sick of looking at Peter andre on the wall) could pick up at NEC,if thats ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
          Is the photo in the below thread suitable or would you prefer more professionally taken ones without people/shadows/other cars in etc? Suppose it could be cropped but I don't no what that would be to the resolution.

http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=21594
          I love that first photo in the thread. I'm after all sorts of photos, so please send in what you have. My email address is tanyafield@supanet.com.

Please get photos to me by 31st October - thank you

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDAVE View Post
            hello Tanya I would like to order one please
            No problem. I will have 50 printed, so I think there will be more than enough for everyone. As soon as they arrive with me, I will put a notice on the forum and various Facebook pages letting you know how you can order and pay for them. The calendars should be with me by 10th November, but I'll shout loudly as soon as they arrive

Comment

Originally posted by efi 2.0 View Post
              hi, could you please put one to one side for me ( sick of looking at Peter andre on the wall) could pick up at NEC,if thats ok.
              No problem. I will be bringing all 50 calendars with me to the NEC

Comment

I can grab one from the NEC too.

Comment

So the closing date has been and gone, when do we find out who/what has been selected?

Comment

would also want to order one Please
                    MG Maestro turbo 437
                    367 Bhp

Comment

Just waiting for the proof to come back from the printers. I've been told it will be tonight, so fingers crossed!

Once it's back, I'll post the photos Once the calendars have arrived with me (next week), I'll let you know how you can buy them. They will be for sale at the NEC, for those going to the show.

Comment

Part of me would rather not see the photos, it'll spoil the surprise!

But I'm sure my curiosity will get the better of me.

Ian
                        Ian Drew
                        MG Maestro Turbo '400'
                        MG ZT V8
                        Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

Originally posted by ian drew View Post
                          Part of me would rather not see the photos, it'll spoil the surprise!

But I'm sure my curiosity will get the better of me.

Ian
                          But you can tell yourself it will look better in the flesh

Look anyway now Ian if you don't want to see the photos as I'm about to post them!

Comment

Calendar photos

Thank you to everyone who sent me photos, I'm just sorry that I could not include them all. Calendars will cost £6 (any profit will go to the club) and will be for sale at the NEC and I will also post them at cost price. However, I'll only take orders once the calendars have arrived with me, hopefully Tuesday next week.

Front cover

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

Comment

September

October