There is a mony turbo for sale on e-bay at the moment 2 owners present owner from 12 months old just needs bodywork sorting.. If I had the spare cash I would get it http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...527782233&rd=1
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
MG montego turbo 4 sale on e-bay
Collapse
X
-
Monty Engine
No.Originally posted by F915-NWCI dont know if i should mention , but .. Would the engine fit mine??
Steve Worsley
R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running
Comment
-
Originally posted by F915-NWCI dont know if i should mention , but .. Would the engine fit mine??
Raiding Maestro or Montego Turbos just so their engines can be dropped into ten-a-penny poverty-spec cars should be a hanging-offence. I would much rather see your car broken to fix that one!
Regards
John Orrell
MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
MG ZT190+ (53 plate)
Comment
-
All I'm saying at this point is the seller is more than pleased and he's glad this car will not go the way that so many Monty Turbos did, to convert ordinary Maestros. Sorry peeps, but thats why there are none left! The car will shortly be taking residence next to E23 PJT, the "Great White" Monty Turbo.
1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2
MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST
Comment
-
I'd slap him with something harder than that. If I was a mod, that would be a yellow card and a week's suspension from the forum in the sin-binOriginally posted by ChrisMHow much did you offer him, Ed?
And Graham, you deserve a slap with a wet kipper for that im afraid...
:laugh:
Nice one, Ed :toothy:Regards
John Orrell
MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
MG ZT190+ (53 plate)
Comment


Comment