X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ledbury

Originally posted by F915-NWC
    yep ...
    Did you listen to what I said in that PM?

Ledbury now at £205 - that was a fast jump from £1!
    Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
    VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
    J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

Ok 1000 notes for ledbury predicted. But what will p reg monty dlx do?

Graham

Comment

monty prediction

I think the p reg monty will get to about £650.. Am I right or wrong??

Comment

I think you could be right. £650 would be what a mintish 150k Rover 600 turbo diesel would fetch which is the only thing I can compare it too. Had it been a estate not a saloon £900 would be my guess.

Graham

Comment

TET Maestro

Hi All...
            If its of interest theres a really good "y" reg 2001 maestro on ebay!Take a look as im sure it must be a last model!.....
            i dont think i can put a link so type meatsro in the car search area and it should come up...its currnetly on about £670 and is white colour....
            hope thats helps if your after one!
            take care
            Shawn
            heres the link if it works i dont know!
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

Comment

Ledbury

Originally posted by rocknrollcyberboy
              Hi All...
              If its of interest theres a really good "y" reg 2001 maestro on ebay!Take a look as im sure it must be a last model!.....
              i dont think i can put a link so type meatsro in the car search area and it should come up...its currnetly on about £670 and is white colour....
              hope thats helps if your after one!
              take care
              Shawn
              heres the link if it works i dont know!
              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW
              Already been posted Shawn.

BTW, it's not the last as there was at least one registered on '51 plate.
              Steve Worsley

Comment

Originally posted by MaestroSpecial
                Already been posted Shawn.

BTW, it's not the last as there was at least one registered on '51 plate.
                ahh...well....not too worry.....i wonder ow much it will go for in the end...with the price range...whats your views on these later models compared with the austin varients...one thing i wondered is if the insurance would consider it like a kit car as they surely would qeury the build date...thats one thing that ive wondered about...cause they can be fun...insurnace companies...things like "well...we dont have it on record"....which is daft but they are like that.I looked at one the other month and considered the problems for parts at motor shops when qouting the year.
                of course they share all the same bits but can be fun...nayone had problems or is it still easy enough?

Comment

Originally posted by rocknrollcyberboy
                  one thing i wondered is if the insurance would consider it like a kit car as they surely would qeury the build date..
                  Yes! There are classed as Kit Cars, so luckilly they don't have to meet the stringent emmsions tests of today.
                  Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

I think from what I've read some owners have experienced difficulty getting mot testers to accept these are kit cars and don't need a cat.

Graham

Comment

Nah getting an MOT test is usually fairly straightforward so long as you know your rights and can point out which bit of the MOT test manual applies to it, (i.e. just a visible emissions test). If you find a duff tester you just have to educate them.
                      www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
                      www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
                      www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Originally posted by E_T_V
                        Nah getting an MOT test is usually fairly straightforward so long as you know your rights and can point out which bit of the MOT test manual applies to it, (i.e. just a visible emissions test). If you find a duff tester you just have to educate them.
                        Our tester tried to fool us, but he soon changed his mind when someone in the know at an SVA centre phoned him up and put it right... :laugh:
                        Steve Worsley

Comment

TET Ledbury

The Ledbury finished up at £950. Not a bad guess at £1000 by you all!!!!

Comment

Glad it made a nice sum, before sure to tell the winner about us lot
                            Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

TET

I certainly will but don't think you're getting rid of me that easy!! I am on the lookout for a rough (ish!) mg turbo montego to restore, maybe up to £500? Thanks again for all your help and important info!

Comment

MOT

PS. I took it for the MOT today - the tester was ok with the kit car bit (I showed him the logbook) and lack of cat, it passed with flying colours! (wiper blade exc!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X