Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern club members (and anyone else who'd like to join us)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern club members (and anyone else who'd like to join us)

Hello All, just had the following email through from the Harrogate MG Club, who organise the MG Northern show at Pateley Bridge (near Harrogate) each year.

We are back! Harrogate MG 2021 and the MGOC Northern National Car Show is returning to Bewerley Park, Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire, HG3 5BD on Sunday 8th August 2021.

This year the show will be held on the Sunday only – no overnight camping is available.

As well as the stunning concours competition we will have a range of cars of interest on show as well as traders, MGOC club stand and a huge amount of MGs.
    Set in the picturesque Dales town of Pateley Bridge there are tea shops and local attractions for you to explore and enjoy.

As a club who has previously supported our show, we are extending a warm invitation to you to attend once again.
    Space on the showground is at a premium and this year we will be allowing more space per vehicle.

Pre-booking a club stand will be an enormous help to us in planning the show and I do hope that you will value the opportunity for your club to be able to park together and display your beautiful cars for others to admire!

To book a club stand - please email back:

Name of the club:
    No of car spaces required:
    Space for gazebo:

(Clubs/organisations or individuals erecting any structures that may cause injury to others such as flags/banners/gazebos on their club stand or in the public parking areas will require Public Liability Insurance. If necessary please tick to confirm you hold the required insurance _____)

Entrance fees will be paid at the gate this year.

If anyone fancies attending this show (and notice they are allowing club stands) then please let me know soonest

Regards

Andrew

Hi Andew, I am interested in attending this. August is a long way off but if nothing gets in the way I will come.
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Working...
    X