Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

maestro camper van

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • maestro camper van

    on my 2litre camper van G reg ( that got nicked ) it had power steering was that on all maestros or had it been change? need to know incase i buy another van or would i have to get it added if so how much would it cost about?

  • #2
    I'm guessing it was fitted after, I dont think the vans even had it as an option.

    Out of interest, does anyone have a rare 1.6 van?
    Neil
    90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
    94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
    01 MG ZS 180
    97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
    16' BMW 330d M Sport
    14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
    57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

    Comment


    • #3
      mine hasn't got it......yet! (F plate diesel).

      It's good for developing arm/chest mussles!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Monty O
        mine hasn't got it......yet! (F plate diesel).

        It's good for developing arm/chest mussles!
        i prefer power steering than mussles mate im lazy :-)

        Comment


        • #5
          You don't need power steering, you need BIG ALLOYS! The steering on mine got heaps lighter after I swapped the normal steelies for posh alloys.
          A closed mouth gathers no foot

          Maestro Vanden Plas
          Maestro Camper Van
          Maestro 1.3L
          Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Maria
            You don't need power steering, you need BIG ALLOYS! The steering on mine got heaps lighter after I swapped the normal steelies for posh alloys.
            Now I would have thought it would be the other way round. Wide tyre=more road contact .'. more resistance.

            Still gonna go for the PAS, alloys in the future perhaps.

            Comment

            Working...
            X