Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This year's insurance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This year's insurance

    £227 fully comp on my EFi!!!
    Neil
    -
    Everyone's a salesperson - www.nsales.co.uk

    90 MG Maestro EFi
    93 Vauxhall Nova 1.2i Spin

    70 Morris Minor "Naomi"
    96 Laguna 2.0 RT
    05 Yamaha Cygnus X

  • #2
    Insurance

    Who did you use?

    Comment


    • #3
      Lancaster I'm afraid - Christ Knott quoted me over £500. However, they were the cheapest by a LONG way on my Laguna, so always worth a call!
      Neil
      -
      Everyone's a salesperson - www.nsales.co.uk

      90 MG Maestro EFi
      93 Vauxhall Nova 1.2i Spin

      70 Morris Minor "Naomi"
      96 Laguna 2.0 RT
      05 Yamaha Cygnus X

      Comment


      • #4
        Quote

        Originally posted by hornmeister2000
        Lancaster I'm afraid - Christ Knott quoted me over £500. However, they were the cheapest by a LONG way on my Laguna, so always worth a call!
        Interesting - must be your postcode. Chris Knott were £197 for my Maestro Turbo and £157 on the MG 1600 - both Fully Comp.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by matthewsemple
          Interesting - must be your postcode. Chris Knott were £197 for my Maestro Turbo and £157 on the MG 1600 - both Fully Comp.
          Nice! I think with lots of companies it depends on where you live, and the car, and it's not necessarily the same between companies. As I said, I've got my Laguna with Chris Knott and they were about £80 cheaper than Lancaster, then for the Maestro they're over twice the price. I also prefer Chris Knott, as I think their customer service is better and they really try hard to help. Unfortunately though, I couldn't quite justify the extra £280 on this occasion
          Neil
          -
          Everyone's a salesperson - www.nsales.co.uk

          90 MG Maestro EFi
          93 Vauxhall Nova 1.2i Spin

          70 Morris Minor "Naomi"
          96 Laguna 2.0 RT
          05 Yamaha Cygnus X

          Comment


          • #6
            Don't be surprised if you're changing companies in a year: had we been new customers, Lancaster could insure our Turbo on a limited mileage policy for £150, but as customers renewing our existing policy they couldn't better £250, so they got the heave-ho To be honest though, it's not just Lancaster doing that they're all at it
            Regards
            John Orrell

            MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
            MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

            Comment


            • #7
              I use Admirals Multicar scheem. I put 3 montegos on it, a Nissan Sunny and Rover 218iS. The Montegos came out between £178 - £220 each depending on model.
              Neil
              90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
              94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
              01 MG ZS 180
              97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
              16' BMW 330d M Sport
              14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
              57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

              Comment

              Working...
              X