Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just got a new Montego Estate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • just got a new Montego Estate

    Hi All,

    Just thought i'd tell you about my new purchase, a low mileage (34,000) 1993 Montego 2.0LXi Estate....... Almost imaculate!!!

    Pictures to follow...
    Neil
    90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
    94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
    01 MG ZS 180
    97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
    16' BMW 330d M Sport
    14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
    57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

  • #2
    Ooooooh, what colour?

    I await those photos.
    Steve Worsley

    R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
    VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
    J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

    Comment


    • #3
      It's BRG I imagine from Hallmark cars in Bedford.

      1989 MG Maestro Turbo no.399


      1994 Maestro Clubman Turbo Diesel

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by M170 RFA
        It's BRG I imagine from Hallmark cars in Bedford.
        How do you know that?!
        Steve Worsley

        R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
        VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
        J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by F170 GGT
          How do you know that?!
          AutoTrader is a wonderful tool...I hope the car's as good as its asking-price suggests; I thought £1,300 was a little steep for an 11-year-old Monty, but I also accept that 'you gets what you pays for'
          Regards
          John Orrell

          MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
          MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by G51 NAV
            AutoTrader is a wonderful tool...I hope the car's as good as its asking-price suggests; I thought £1,300 was a little steep for an 11-year-old Monty, but I also accept that 'you gets what you pays for'
            I only paid £1150....
            Neil
            90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
            94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
            01 MG ZS 180
            97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
            16' BMW 330d M Sport
            14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
            57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by F170 GGT
              How do you know that?!
              I saw it first!

              1989 MG Maestro Turbo no.399


              1994 Maestro Clubman Turbo Diesel

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by monty_estates
                I only paid £1150....
                Furry Nuff
                Regards
                John Orrell

                MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
                MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

                Comment

                Working...
                X