X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder if these would fit....

Gone.
    Last edited by efiman; 13th June 2015, 08:03. Reason: sold

Would certainly be a bit different! Given the dimensions one would assume they would fit, I suppose spacers MAY be required though being 7 inch wide.

Ian
    Ian Drew
    MG Maestro Turbo '400'
    MG ZT V8
    Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

You need to know the offset to have a better idea of fitment. Something the seller doesn't mention in the ad. Usually eg. et50 or another value.

I forget what offset you need for the monty. Being these are deep dish wheels you might need to roll the wheel arches to stop any fouling of the tyres.

They may fit, but it depends on how much modifying you are prepared to do.

Comment

By the dimensions the seller gives these have an offset of ET5. So these will stick out past the front arches. Especially if you have wide tyres on. Not by much but depending on the ride height/camber etc they may look stupid

No spacers required due to the low offset
        Last edited by g200mss #146; 26th May 2015, 17:05.

Comment

The fwd version of this wheel was used on a dealer special at a garage in guisborough back in the 80s. They were white colour coded 2.0i maestros and montegos.
          They used to look very good but these are red offset so would look odd and handle badly

Comment

Originally posted by g200mss #146 View Post
            By the dimensions the seller gives these have an offset of ET5.

No spacers required due to the low offset
            Correct, which is why the two dimensions were quoted.

efiman

Comment

Working...
            X