Maestro spotted in Tenerife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro spotted in Tenerife

While on a well deserved break in Tenerife last week, I spotted from the sixth floor of the hotel I was staying in, based in Los Christianos, a white Maestro car with the black metal bumpers. It was in very nice condition although I could not tell whether it was a RHD UK built example or one of the more recent LHD CKD examples, given that it was being driven.

Does anyone know of the car and whether it is owned by a member of the forum?

It was the only Maestro I spotted out there, although there were quite a few R3 generation Rover 200s, three Rover 25s, three Rover 45s (including one finished in Sienna Gold for sale on a garage forecourt), a facelift Rover 75 saloon, one facelift and one prefacelift MG ZS and four MG ZRs (two of which were facelift examples finised in Ignition Blue). Also plenty of first generation Land Rover Freelanders and first generation Discoverys and three examples of the more recent Range Rover Sport. I even spotted a Longbridge built Mini. It almost felt like home from home!

Hi! Hope you had a good holiday! I think that could be the Maestro that sits outside the bus station in Las Americas. I've seen it over the years and seems to be well looked after. It's a left hand drive. I was sure I had a pic of it but cant find it. My sister lived over there for a few years and used to walk by a nice montego going to Los Cristianos. The only other Montego I know of on the island is an estate sitting in a bit of a mess
    I remember back in 1999 or 2000 I saw a black one all done up with a loud exhaust but haven't seen it since. Wonder what ever happened to it

The cars over there are in great nic lol! There must be another way of de-icing our roads instead of using salt

Comment

Working...
    X