traffic master clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traffic master clock

has anyone fitted a traffic master clock to maestro or montego? is it the same fitting connector etc?
    Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

Simon Heap did a very tidy mod with one of these a while ago.

Not worth doing these days as the signal was switched off and they don't work any more. Mine has only ever come on for a short section of the A55. Seemingly anywhere else I have yet to come across a transmitter still active.

Comment

I have reverted to standard LCD clock on the Maestro. Traffic master was useful in pre- sat nav days. I soldered on a standard clock connector to the terminals on the traffic master.
      M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
      Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

traffic master

thanks for that lads ,im nothing if not up to date with the latest technology, and relevant info.

Comment

Mine still works in the ZT or does that use a different system of sorts?

Comment

traffic master

Hi oli,are they not all the same set up? its just that my clock has gone duff,i thought I would replace with an upgrade of sorts.

Comment

Norman

I'm really not sure

Surely they must run off the same signals?

Mine is still triggering on several A roads and motorways.

I must admit, it's interesting when it does flag up queue ahead etc and its a talking point for passengers in the car, however it is pretty useless if i'm honest.

Comment

Working...
              X