New Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Daily

Just thought i'd share a few pics of my new daily to replace the montego.

Had a great time picking it up last friday. I left work at 1.30pm in our transit recovery truck heading too blackwell, worcestershire.
    Got there about 5 loaded the car up, everything was good. Headed to some services just before we hit the m42 to put some air in a tyre on the truck, left there about 18.30 on the way home.
    By 18.45 we were on the hard shoulder watching a growing puddle of water under the truck
    Had to call the AA and hope they didnt say cant help. But about 19.35 a flatbed arrived loaded the whole lot on the back and took us to the services.
    Quarter to 10 a patrol arrived to see if he could fix it, left at 11 after requesting another recovery truck, which turned up at midninght.
    That one only went as far as Beaconsfield, where we arrived at half 1 in the morning to see another truck waiting. The truckk, still carrying my car was unloaded and dragged straight onto the third truck, and the driver then announced he had to take a 45 minute tacho break
    We arrived back in benfleet, essex at 04.20 am!

Anyway, here it is

Looks very nice Stuart. Always did like that shape of 200. Like the black wheels on the BRG. What model 200 is it. I was looking for the bonnet scoop hoping it was the 220 gsi but can't see it I'm sure it will be worth the adventure picking it up.

Maestro turbo No. 108

Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
    Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
    Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)

Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108

Comment

Originally posted by macca666 View Post
      Looks very nice Stuart. Always did like that shape of 200. Like the black wheels on the BRG. What model 200 is it. I was looking for the bonnet scoop hoping it was the 220 gsi but can't see it I'm sure it will be worth the adventure picking it up.
      its there, but its just a 1.6 - atm lol

Comment

My old boy had a 214SEi when they were new which was obviously the 1.4 and I still thought it looked great and drove well for a 1.4. If it's a daily your mpg will more acceptable with the 1.6. Looks great anyway

Maestro turbo No. 108

Comment

Enjoyed it while it lasted, but oh well

Comment

As the yellow man on the TV would say "DOH!"

What happened hopefully not your fault?

Maestro turbo No. 108

Comment

Bloke in a connect used me as his brakes

Comment

Working...
              X