No announcement yet.

RIP Mitchel Jon Bow aka the-bow-boy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks for all the wishes, very much appreciated and it means a great deal to the family.

I have just released his funeral arrangements which are an open door effort.

His cremation service will be taking place at the Wyre Forest Crematorium, Minster Road, Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire, DY13 8DE at 1400hrs on Friday 30th January 2015
    Please, only flowers from family and donations for everyone else via Mitchels "gofundme"link below.
    http://www.gofundme.com/kodkq0
    Dress for Mitchels day will ideally include his favourite colour yellow, from smart casual to suit and tie, but whatever your comfortable in.
    Due to the unknown numbers that intend to pay their respects after the service only Tea, Coffee and biscuits will be made available at his wake. This avoids unnecessary waste.
    His wake will be taking place at the West Midland Safari Park, Bewdley, Worcestershire, DY12 1LF from 1530hrs onwards in the Tree-Tops canopy venue.
    Any questions or queries, please message me directly
    Current Fleet.

1981 Metro 'S'
    1985 Metro MG Turbo

1986 Maestro MG (GOING TURBO)
    1989 Maestro MG Turbo '#370'

1988 Montego MG Turbo 'SAD'
    1988 Montego MG Estate 'F700'

1995 Land Rover 110

2004 Rover Streetwise Td

Comment

I read about this on Facebook as, despite having never spoken, we were friends on there. I am deeply sorry to hear about what happened and it just goes to show you can never be too careful out there, especially for those of us using older, less 'safe' vehicles...

I hope Mitchel's send-off was a fitting one. Thoughts are with you.
      Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
      VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
      J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

Working...
      X