PINK BRA CAR WASHING FOR CHARITY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PINK BRA CAR WASHING FOR CHARITY!

Hello . One-Stop Motorist Centre is doing its bit for Breast Cancer Research . We have got 6 (mabey More) girls in PINK BRAS @ £3.50 a car - All Going To Charity . To be Charitiable With Us bring Your Motor And £3.50 and get ure cars washed by girls in Their PINK BRAS Saturday 30 October Any time from 8.30/9.00Am Please Come , and also spred the word . Thanks - Graham

Car Wash

Count me in!
    Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
    VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
    J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

If they'll take their bras OFF I'll give them £35, instead of £3.50 :laugh:

Seriously, this seems a really worthwhile event for those local enough to take advantage of it, and I'd definately support it if it was near me.
      Regards
      John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
      MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

There is a certain Simon Living very Close though , isnt there?!

Comment

And indeed me. My car is pretty dirty at the moment and I am fairly partial to a girl in a pink bra...

If they promise to go carefully around the wing mirrors, they are welcome to give mine a bit of a polish. As it's for charity, n'all.

Comment

Car Wash (do do doo do do doo)

We don't get anything like this, and I live in Manchester!

You lucky set of......
            Steve Worsley

Comment

Yes you do get it in manchester! A bloke has recently opened up a topless car wash up there. There is also a bikini clad one for the less dirty cars errr I mean motorists!
              www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
              www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
              www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Car Wash

Originally posted by E_T_V
                Yes you do get it in manchester! A bloke has recently opened up a topless car wash up there. There is also a bikini clad one for the less dirty cars errr I mean motorists!
                Oohh.... If anyone has any more details drop us a PM.
                Steve Worsley

Comment

Originally posted by E_T_V
                  Yes you do get it in manchester! A bloke has recently opened up a topless car wash up there.
                  Is that a car-wash for topless cars, or.... :laugh:
                  Regards
                  John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
                  MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Well, my Maestie is in for an MOT at One-Stop tomorrow so I'll enquire about the bra car washing event.

I've just come back from a week away and my car is very grubby indeed.

Just out of interest will these girls be using their breasts to wash my car, or will it be the traditional bucket of water and a sponge instead?

Wish A335 the very best of luck under the knife tomorrow!
                    You can contact me by clicking here.
                    Owner of E760 DRY - Mk. 2 Shantung Gold Maestro Vanden Plas 2.0 EFi

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done. - Sir Peter Ustinov.

Comment

Just out of interest will these girls be using their breasts to wash my car, or will it be the traditional bucket of water and a sponge instead?

For £3.50? Nah - you'd have to pay at least a fiver for that level of service.

Comment

Woo-Hoo! Passed yet another MoT. Only needed a new rear tyre which is being fitted as I type.

Happiness is, indeed, a fresh MoT.

:toothy:
                        You can contact me by clicking here.
                        Owner of E760 DRY - Mk. 2 Shantung Gold Maestro Vanden Plas 2.0 EFi

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done. - Sir Peter Ustinov.

Comment

Originally posted by F153JUE
                          Woo-Hoo! Passed yet another MoT. Only needed a new rear tyre which is being fitted as I type.
                          Congrats on the MoT!

Originally posted by F153JUE
                          Happiness is, indeed, a fresh MoT.

:toothy:
                          Yep, I agree.
                          Steve Worsley

Comment

On the subject of which (an off topic thread is going off topic!), I've just booked my Fiesta's MoT for next Wednesday. I've taken the advice dispensed by several forum members to take it to a place which only does MoTs, and therefore doesn't benefit from failing it. I don't anticipate any problems, but I do have one question:

Does a noisy CV joint constitute an MoT failure, or are they likely merely to advise me of it?
                            I ask because I noticed it making the tell-tale noise this afternoon. Also, is there any easy way of telling which side it is? I was on full right lock when it made the noise, so does that tell me which side is going? (I probably ought to be able to work it out...)

P.S. What's the general deal with changing CV joints? Are they pain to do? Do they take long? What kind of unusual tools are necessary/useful?
                            I realise there might be subtle differences between Maestros and Fiestas on this, but I'm assuming the basic idea is the same.
                            Last edited by F690OTF(RIP); 26th October 2004, 15:36. Reason: See P.S.

Comment

Originally posted by F690OTF(RIP)
                              I've taken the advice dispensed by several forum members to take it to a place which only does MoTs, and therefore doesn't benefit from failing it.
                              Can't agree more, the test might cost a little more, but at least they aren't on the fiddle, like one garage I went to once, which shall remain nameless!

The great thing is, where I go now, you don't need an appointment, just turn up.

Dean.

Comment

Working...
                              X